Vancouver Prenatal Refresher Workshop
- Finding ways to honour this pregnancy and celebrate its distinctness
- Recalling old birthing techniques and learning new ones
- What worked last time… and what didn’t
- Coming to terms with your previous birth experiences; letting go and looking ahead
- Breastfeeding all over again (or for the first time)
- How to prepare your first baby for sibling-hood
- Connecting with your new baby while maintaining the bond with your first
- And much, much more
$100 ($60 for Childbearing grads)
*Price too high? We aim to make our classes accessible to everyone. Please contact us about our low income rates.
How to Register:
- Please choose the class you want to take from the list below.
- Once you have registered for the class you will be emailed further instructions.
- If you are low income, please e-mail us for instructions on how to register.
|May 2019 - Another Birth: Prenatal Refresher Class||
1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
May 12, 2019
~Available spaces: 4
Our Vancouver Prenatal Refresher Classes have been recommended by midwives and physicians across the lower mainland since 1973.