Vancouver Home Birth Seminar
Are you considering a home birth? Whether you’re planning one yourself, interested on behalf of a friend or family member, or merely curious about why anyone would do such a thing, this 3-hour workshop is for you!
Topics that will be covered:
- Is home birth safe?
- Who is eligible?
- Reasons people choose to have their baby at home.
- How to plan a home birth.
- What to tell friends and family.
- What stuff one needs to purchase.
- Specific pros & Cons.
- And of course, how to maximize the benefits and minimize any risks.
This seminar will give you the all the knowledge and confidence you need to have your own home birth.
$75 ~ Per couple, for the general public
$45 ~ Per couple, for previous/current Childbearing Society clients.
*Price too high? We aim to make our classes accessible to everyone. Please contact us about our low income rates or single mother rates.
How to Register:
- Please choose the class you want to take from the list below.
- Once you have registered for the class you will be emailed further instructions.
- If you are low income or a single mother, please e-mail us for instructions on how to access your reduced rate.
|December 2019 - Home Birth Prenatal Seminar||
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
December 1, 2019
~Available spaces: 8
Our Vancouver Prenatal Workshops have been recommended by midwives and physicians across the lower mainland since 1973.