COVID 19 UPDATE
Social isolation can be hard for new parents! For the duration, we will be offering FREE postpartum circles online via zoom. If any new parents are craving community, join us for these informal, casual, supportive discussion circles led by our own facilitators every Monday from 12:30 – 2pm.
Link to join Monday Postpartum Class, 12:30pm (click at approximately 12:25pm):
Vancouver Postpartum Classes
Topics rotate over 16-classes and include the following:
- Infant feeding, sleep, health & safety
- Colic & crying, attachment, and infant development
- Plus many other topics as demanded by participants
Refer to the 2020 Postpartum Class Outline for details of specific classes.
$5/class ~ For Everyone
$20 ~ For 5 classes
FREE: One complimentary class included with any Evening Series or Weekend Workshop. (To redeem your class, present your voucher upon arrival)
How to Attend:
- Show up! No need to register. No need to RSVP.
- At the door, hand in your voucher with your name & e-mail printed clearly
- OR, at the door, hand in $5 and tell the instructor your name & e-mail address
- Our room is small and these classes can be crowded. PLEASE leave your stroller outside (bring a bike lock), and your car seat in your car. We just don’t have room for them.
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
November 11, 2019 - December 31, 2020
Available spaces: 169
Our Vancouver Postpartum Classes have been recommended by midwives and physicians across the lower mainland since 1973.